Integrator Role Description
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Leads, manages, and hold the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Team Health.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Own the company operating system. Violette Business Services works with companies operating on EOS® Entrepreneurial Operating System.
- Accountable for P&L Results.
- Resolves issues effectively - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company's core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values, alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
- Compartmentalize all the "stuff."
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company's core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
Source: www.RocketFuelnow.com @2015-2018 Rocket Fuel Ventures. All Rights Reserved.