Apply for a Complimentary Discovery Call
Many business owners are ready to hire an Online Business Manager when they simply cannot grow their business any further with them being the only one in charge of everything!
You’re a woman business owner. Your time is limited. In order to grow your business to higher levels you already know that means that you must stop working IN your business so that you can work ON it each day – becoming the effective Leader (CEO) of your business. It may be time to hire an Online Business Manager.
Your business survived start up and now you the face the challenges of a business that has traction and needs to be continually led and managed to grow into the VISION you have for it.
I got it…I’m a business owner myself.
Not only do I have over 30 years of experience in business administration and management operations and systems, but I have my own business too!
For nearly 30 years I worked as an employee for brick and mortar companies. Small to Medium and then Corporate businesses. When I went out on my own in 2008 I had to learn a whole new skill-set – how to be a CEO of my own business. I was always the leader and manager for someone else and now I’m the boss – who knew!
I truly understand the unique challenges you face as a women entrepreneur!
My expertise and passion lies in partnering with successful business owners – like you – to help you grow your business from a multiple 6-figure business to your first $1M and beyond, while building the infrastructure that will continue to support and grow your business into the future. My clients are empire builders.
There is a Solution, There Is Help!
You started your online business in the first place for the following reasons...
- You want a choice in how you run your work and day
- You want to share and spread your ideas
- You want to have an impact in the the world
- To have control over your time, freedom and money you make
- Maybe you were sick of the 9-5 and limitations placed on you working for someone else
- You want to be happy and successful on your own terms
- To have a business you can schedule around your family and personal pursuits
- You want to commit to something bigger than themselves
- To gain the flexibility that running your own business provides